One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Akash Gupta

Advocate Akash Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Gurgaon
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Divorce, Property, RERA
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Akash Gupta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Akash provides services in various fields of Consumer Matters, Family Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Documentation Matters, Divorce Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Akash enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2008.

Enrollment Number : P/2320/2008
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Faridabad
  • District Court, Ghaziabad
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Akash Gupta. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Akash Gupta

Q: Can my Brother Claim a Share in Property purchased by me but on

I am planning to buy a property, however, for some reason I have to make the registry paper on my father name. I am paying the Initial amount and taking the loan as well. In future Can my brother claim in this property as it is on the name of my father being a registry owner. nnAll of the funds paid to builder and from my wife account and all of the future installments will be paid by mine account only.

Advocate Akash Gupta answered
hi yes your brother can create issues in future regarding the ownership of the property as the property would own by your father in his name so your brother can take or demand share in the property being the legal heir of your father, so it's better to take the property in your name or in the name of your wife. for further discussion you can contact on my email ID

Q: Transfer of property ownership

My father passed away last year, he was the owner of an apartment. After his death how can the ownership be transferred to my mother? As far as I remember, I think my mother is mentioned as nominee. We are Hindus.

Advocate Akash Gupta answered
hi there's a option of transfer deed if the property is not the ancestral property then the transferor can easily transfer the property to the transferee with the minimum cost . you can contact me on my email ID for further discussion .

Q: Paid advance and booked flat in garugam

In April I booked the flat However next week because of covid I m not able travel to gurugan for completing registration and I decide to not to proceed as could not travel and take rush for my new born..and ask for refund they told once we sell the flat will they will refunds and also they told they willnPay instalment if 25 k and that too they making excuses. Please suggest how to proceed legally. I paid via bank transfer

Advocate Akash Gupta answered
hi, few questions. whether BBA signed between parties or not? whether paid full amount to builder? whether send a formal legal notice of refund to builder ? whether they demanded further payment from you? call me for accurate advice. you can contact me on my mobile number or Email Id.

Q: Refund money for booking of illegal flat

HiI recently booked a flat in Palam Vihar, Gurgaon and I made 10% amount as an agreement for property and later get to know that flat is illegal as per DTCP guidelines as it has 4 flats in single floor. I have agreement on Rs.100 stamp paper but it is not signed as after three days of payment I got to know that flat is illegal and I want my money back from the builder but they refused to give the money and I made the payment through cheque.Can anyone please help me to know how I can get my money refunded legally?

Advocate Akash Gupta answered
hi, as you enquired regarding refunding the money from the builder. As of now you have option to send a legal notice to the builder to refund the amount and also you can file a police complaint against the builder for cheating and misrepresentation of facts and criminal breach of trust. besides that you have many options, that may be discussed on physical meeting.

Q: Drop a name in Registry from Possession Documents

Hi AllI had purchased a property in the name of my Father and Mother i.e. the possession letter and other builder documents is in both their names.Now since my father had in his name some capital gain from LTCG, my CA suggested him to get registry done in his name if he wants to take the tax benefit of Section 54 for full amount, else if the property is registered in both the names, then the benefit he can get is only 50% and the other 50% will go to my mother's name and will be wasted.To do this, we asked our builder to do so, for which he is asking handsome amount to change all his documents. Someone in my known told me since 1 name has to be dropped, it can be done using NOC / Affidavit from my mother.Please advise what is the legal way of doing this. New Property is located in Haryana. Old Property was sold in UP.RegardsHarshit

Advocate Akash Gupta answered
hi you can file a declaration suit and seek directions from court against builder to change the name of allotee in their records and to get the property register in the name of person you desired. once you get the direction from court , builder has to transfer the property.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Akash Gupta

Can Advocate Akash Gupta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Akash Gupta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Akash Gupta?

When you meet with Advocate Akash Gupta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Akash Gupta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Akash Gupta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Akash Gupta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Akash Gupta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Akash Gupta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Akash Gupta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Akash Gupta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Akash Gupta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.