One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Karan Lohia

Advocate Karan Lohia

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDLF Phase-III, Gurgaon
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Insurance, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Karan Lohia completed his law in the year 2014 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Family, Property, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Civil, Consumer Court, Insurance, Recovery, Banking/ Finance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Karan enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2014. He is a member of the Gurgaon Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/1936/2014

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Karan Lohia. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Karan Lohia

Q: Looking for maintenance from husband for my child

I am Hindu living in Gurgaon, married for 7 years and have 6 years old daughter. My husband went out of India in Oct 2017 (Myanmar) for job and got involved with another woman. From Jan 2018 he is pressurizing me for divorce and from feb 2018 he has stopped all the contact with me. My first and required priority is financial security for me and my child and rest all comes secondary. Divorce or No divorce does not matter if my first priority of financial security fulfils I am working woman (salary 80k/mon) and husband ( 4.5 lac/ mon). What should be my legal line action ? Please advice

Advocate Karan Lohia answered
Dear Madam, You can file a criminal complaint against your husband under section 498a of IPC. You can also file maintenance petition before the Gurgaon Court for herself and for your daughter. it makes pressure on your husband and than he settle the dispute.

Q: How to recover money from a friend who I gave cash to

4 year back I gave some money to my known by cash he gave me a check my name and amount filled by him without date now he refuse to give my money please help

Advocate Karan Lohia answered
Dear Sir, You can file a case against your friend under section 138 of Negotiable Instrument Act, before filing case we first send a legal notice than we can file a case. nature of the proceeding are criminal. So you can definitely get your money back through court . Regards Karan Lohia

Q: Claim by insurance company for repairing damaged car

I have done insurance of my car from new india assurance company ltd and in oct 2017 our car had an accident (the body of car from front got smashed).after that we informed to insurance company and they took our car to their workshop and they repaired it now the insurance company is demanding us to pay 2 lakh rupees for it and they are not even providing any report or bill of it and also not paying attention to our matter.

Advocate Karan Lohia answered
Dear Sir, First we send notice to the Insurance company after this if insurance company also demanding the money than we can file consumer complaint before consumer forum. Regards Karan Lohia Advocate

Q: Car break pipe is broken by JCB durng Parking Chalan

Dear Sir, I have small issue. I live in the small city. But today, when my car was on roadside in court complex (I was with my car) 1 policeman with 2 other men, punished me by making Chalan of my car However I was there for just 1 minute and I asked that I am just talking on phone and now removing car from side of road and going home. But he did not agree. While he was writing chalan document, JCB driver started pulling my car, I said him not to touch car, as I am paying Chalan, but he pulled car with JCB machine. I paid chalan and when started car, I found that breaks were not working. I come back to place, but poicemen and other men (with JCB) were gone from there. I have copy of Chalan with me. For now I called mechanic to repair car. If I can put a claim to them due to wrong chalan and hitting my car by whcich car break pipe is broken? Chalan was of Rs. 600. I paid on the spot.

Advocate Karan Lohia answered
Dear sir, You can file a complainant against those policeman against for there rude behavior in the office of SP office. and if the SP did not take action against those police mans you can filed a criminal complaint in your nearby court

Q: Bought a flat builder not doing registration society asking to vacate

We had purchased a flat in a society in Faridabad and received the possession of our flats in October 2015. Since then we have been chasing builder for registration of our flats but builder keeps postponing the registration dates. Now, our society has received a notice from one of the government banks to vacate our flats in next 60 days as builder had defaulted on payment of loans of around 104 crores which had taken against our flats before offering possession to us. In the above said situations, we as residents are being victimized for the default of builder. Please suggest what are our legal options we could exercise to get the registration for our flats as well as prevent us from being victimized for the crimes of a builder default.

Advocate Karan Lohia answered
In that case we have two option first is we can lodge a FIR against the Builder for cheating and etc under the Penal Code. Second we can file a suit for injunction against builder and bank and get restrain order from court against them.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Karan Lohia

Can Advocate Karan Lohia represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Karan Lohia can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Karan Lohia?

When you meet with Advocate Karan Lohia for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Karan Lohia?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Karan Lohia, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Karan Lohia?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Karan Lohia, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Karan Lohia?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Karan Lohia regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Karan Lohia?

The cost of hiring Advocate Karan Lohia can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.