×

Complaint against friend for breach of contract of marriage.

please tell me , if my boyfriend and me we in living relationship, and now he left me and switch off his no. what complaint I can do against him

If you want justice as well as wanted to teach him a lesson You can lodge a FIR against your boyfriend for cohabitation caused by my boyfriend deceitfully inducing a belief of lawful marriage. It will be the best remedy for you and give fruitful results to you.

No legal action can be taken against him because you your self had taken such decision to live with him without any legal bondings as can be suspected as you have not given the details of any written document (registered or unregistered)

There is no legal remedy for breaking off from a live in relationship. But if you have evidence of him promising marriage then a complaint/FIR under 420 IPC can be filed against the person at the police station and complaint should be sent to woman HelpLine also.

You can Lodge a FIR against him for intercourse with this believe that he will marry with you i.e. rape and also file cases for money, if any; which was borrowed by him in trust of his relationship for any purpose.