Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Complaint against friend for breach of contract of marriage.

please tell me , if my boyfriend and me we in living relationship, and now he left me and switch off his no. what complaint I can do against him

Answers (4)

If you want justice as well as wanted to teach him a lesson You can lodge a FIR against your boyfriend for cohabitation caused by my boyfriend deceitfully inducing a belief of lawful marriage. It will be the best remedy for you and give fruitful results to you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

No legal action can be taken against him because you your self had taken such decision to live with him without any legal bondings as can be suspected as you have not given the details of any written document (registered or unregistered)

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
5 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience

There is no legal remedy for breaking off from a live in relationship. But if you have evidence of him promising marriage then a complaint/FIR under 420 IPC can be filed against the person at the police station and complaint should be sent to woman HelpLine also.

You can Lodge a FIR against him for intercourse with this believe that he will marry with you i.e. rape and also file cases for money, if any; which was borrowed by him in trust of his relationship for any purpose.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues

4.5 | 394 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Recovery Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 457 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Recovery of Dues issue
Similar questions

Dear sir I have given credit to party and amanut is one lack forty thausand and thay have not given cheque so plz suggest how can give me my money bac…

Read More

I was working with TCS in there CSR wing (Free Lance Trainer) and had taken number of sessions and was paid, but last training i executed in one of th…

Read More

Sir my friend taken money upto five lakh but now I am unable to find him…

Read More

I have purchased some product from Delhi wholesaler with Bill, wholesaler has sent 5 carton (5 boxes) through Transport (truck) from Delhi to Bangalor…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue