Where can we get information about our grandfather's property

I am belongs to Hindu region.My grand father has 4 sons , me, my mom and my brother didn't get anything include house as my father expired 13 years back. I don't have any proofs of grand father propertys. where is located and how much . But i heard from my mother , My grand father has around 6 acres of land, few plots and house. How can i approach to file case on my uncles?

Answers (1)

194 votes

You have to do some ground work firstly you have to know were your grand father lived and then you have to visit that MRO office and check for the pahanies and other relevant revenue records . Area is important to know the facts. Without all the details of the areas and visiting the govt offices nothing you can get

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles