Where can we get information about our grandfather's property

I am belongs to Hindu region.My grand father has 4 sons , me, my mom and my brother didn't get anything include house as my father expired 13 years back. I don't have any proofs of grand father propertys. where is located and how much . But i heard from my mother , My grand father has around 6 acres of land, few plots and house. How can i approach to file case on my uncles?

You have to do some ground work firstly you have to know were your grand father lived and then you have to visit that MRO office and check for the pahanies and other relevant revenue records . Area is important to know the facts. Without all the details of the areas and visiting the govt offices nothing you can get

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli