What to do if their is dispute regarding property divison

My father has 5 brother .... When my grand father died, they decided to distribute land. So when land distribution is going on my father dicideded to take a land front side of the road and give his brother 4ft more behind, so he gave also ...Know they want us to leave 5ft from side for road for which they have taken sing of my father also in some paper. Due to this our land has become small so we dicideded to leave 4feet and make a house so we started to make house leaving 4 feet. Now they have file a case regarding this , So I need a help regarding this ...... I would be greatful to you help me

Answers (1)

166 votes

Represent the case by appearing in the same. In partition ,No one can force some one to forgo his legal right. However, your query does not disclosed some facts. Therefore contact a good lawyer with all relevant facts and documents for just, proper and legal advice.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles