What to do if their is dispute regarding property divison

My father has 5 brother .... When my grand father died, they decided to distribute land. So when land distribution is going on my father dicideded to take a land front side of the road and give his brother 4ft more behind, so he gave also ...Know they want us to leave 5ft from side for road for which they have taken sing of my father also in some paper. Due to this our land has become small so we dicideded to leave 4feet and make a house so we started to make house leaving 4 feet. Now they have file a case regarding this , So I need a help regarding this ...... I would be greatful to you help me

Represent the case by appearing in the same. In partition ,No one can force some one to forgo his legal right. However, your query does not disclosed some facts. Therefore contact a good lawyer with all relevant facts and documents for just, proper and legal advice.