Stay over property being auctioned by Bank

We have participated in a bank auction and were the successful bidder for an apartment. However the previous owner has approached the court for stay. He has requested the court that he would pay 7 lakhs on 23rd january and then within 45 days he will pay the rest 43 lakhs, for which court has agreed and sent a letter to bank stating in case if he doesn't pay the former on 23rd jan jis stay will be vacant and the bank can continue its procedings. The previous owner has not paid a single peny yet to the bank. So please advice what will the courts decision in its next hearing..

Please upload as a party in the above case. Bring the fact that original owner didn't pay a single paise to the bank. You paid.... Amount and you are entitled for auction conformation. Hence stay has to be vacated.

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi