Sister in law deleted my name from property share without my knowledge

i am agujrati i have joint shares in a property Bandra with my sister in law they have deleted my name from the shares without my knowledge and now as the want to sell the property.and have asked me to go to indian embassy and sign in front of them a letter they have written by them they have all the rights to do do what ever they wish to do but i want my share.

You can file a civil suit in the court for the same. Find out on what basis did your sister in law has deleted your name from record. What sort of letter they have given in embassy? You can do clarify in embassy if you don't wish to sign.