Sister in law deleted my name from property share without my knowledge

i am agujrati i have joint shares in a property Bandra with my sister in law they have deleted my name from the shares without my knowledge and now as the want to sell the property.and have asked me to go to indian embassy and sign in front of them a letter they have written by them they have all the rights to do do what ever they wish to do but i want my share.

Answers (1)

253 votes

You can file a civil suit in the court for the same. Find out on what basis did your sister in law has deleted your name from record. What sort of letter they have given in embassy? You can do clarify in embassy if you don't wish to sign.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles