One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Thane - Advocate Ashwini Avinash Kor

Advocate Ashwini Avinash Kor

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoBadlapur East, Thane
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Ashwini Avinash Kor completed her law in the year 2015 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cyber Crime, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ashwini enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2015. She is a member of the Kalyan Bar Association & Thane Bar Association.

  • Bombay High Court
  • District Court, Kalyan
  • District Court, Thane

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Thane

Popular Reviews

Avinash Singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ashwini Avinash Kor

Q: How to get a solvency certificate

A Resident from one state arrested in a different state in case of online fraud in IT act he got the bail but court want solvency certificate so how can we arrange this what are the formalities like who can be able to get the solvency certificate?

Advocate Ashwini Avinash Kor answered
Solvency certificate is issued on the immovable property which is title clear. And has no dues and loan.A person can get solvency certificate on that property. Market value of the property mast be 5time more than the solvency required.

Q: Second marriage proof required in court

I am separated from my husband from 7 years. My husband has secretly done his second marriage and they have a child from his second marriage. He has done registered court marriage from some city, but I don't know the place from where he has got his marriage certificate. How can I proof in court that he has done second marriage. I understand verbal statement and photo evidence will not work and even I don't have any pics or his verbal statement in which he said he has got married. I came to know from some close source. Question 1: Is there any way to get his marriage certificate for his second marriage? Question 2: Can I file a RTI for the child to get his parents information, I don't have any relation with that child, as I am neither in his blood relation nor his legal parent ? Question 3: Can I ask court to request for DNA test for that child?

Advocate Ashwini Avinash Kor answered
Now a days we get names of both mother and father on the birth certificate issued by government officials kindly take the copy of birth certificate of their baby. Which and where both the names can prove they are the parents therefore court can be satisfied that he is married

Q: What to do a residential plot is converted in commercial

My neighbor have CNC Cutting business and he has convert his property residential to commercial and now problem started because of whole day CNC machine sound annoying us. And if I told him to make soundproof cabin he use to say this is commercial property and now you have to adjust. Kindly acknowledge Thank You in Advance

Advocate Ashwini Avinash Kor answered
If the zoning rules and the housing society management rules allow it, you can use or rent your residential property for commercial activity. However, states have different sets of rules on conversion of residential property to commercial property. Some states allow up to 30 per cent area of a house to be put to commercial use by professionals such as doctors, lawyers and chartered accountants, but others do not.In case your state allows this, it is necessary to get an approval from the housing society before conversion of residential property to commercial property. Depending on the nature of the business, it may also be necessary to obtain permission from the local municipal authority for the conversion of a flat into a commercial establishment. Once a property is marked as commercial property, it would be treated as a commercial property for all purposes, which includes paying more as property tax.The civic body would levy commercial charges on the property and water and power supply, depending upon the area, the property size and the nature of business activity.It is to be noted that there are certain professions that have been exempted from this. Typically, only if they are running a teaching, painting, yoga, dance or tuition or educational classes from the premises, they won't be liable to pay commercial charges. Please I would advice to check fromm the civic body whether they have applied for it.

Q: How much stamp duty is to be paid on a property

Property purchase from bank in auction [ sold by bank to recover outstanding dues of borrower ] for Rs. 100 lac of which ready recknor value is Rs. 200 Lac. Registrar of stamps is insisting stamp duty on Rs. 200 Lac. Whether his act of demanding duty as per recknor is correct ? Whether ready reckner rate is applicable even to properties sold by banks more particularly when there is no chance of under reporting of sale consideration ?

Advocate Ashwini Avinash Kor answered
Sir/ mam in Maharashtra ready reckner rates are applicable. Hence registration possess has to be completed. Check with registration office.. I m not sure exactly but for all the immovable properties Stamp duty is calculated on the higher value, between the ready reckoner rate (circle rate) and the agreement value of property. For example, if the agreement value of a property is Rs 50 lakhs and the value according to the ready reckoner rate is Rs 40 lakhs, then, the stamp duty would be calculated on the higher value, i.e., Rs 50 lakhs.irrespective if you buy from bank or a promoter.

Q: Clarification in correction in measurement of land after purchase

Namaste. I have purchased 5 acre land in 2013. Seller gave me possession after sell deed. But I noticed that that land is only 4 acre. On paper (7/12) it is 5 acre. I requested seller frequently to measure the land and give me 5 acre land but he is not responding. What should I do?

Advocate Ashwini Avinash Kor answered
Is your name included in 7/12 extract and is your sale Deed registered before registrar.? Have you showed sale deed to talathi for the entry in ferfar nondi if in Maharashtra where is your property which you have bought.?

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ashwini Avinash Kor

Can Advocate Ashwini Avinash Kor represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ashwini Avinash Kor can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ashwini Avinash Kor?

When you meet with Advocate Ashwini Avinash Kor for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ashwini Avinash Kor?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ashwini Avinash Kor, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ashwini Avinash Kor?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ashwini Avinash Kor, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ashwini Avinash Kor?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ashwini Avinash Kor regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ashwini Avinash Kor?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ashwini Avinash Kor can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.