Shop Owner Not Agreeging For Renovation Of My Forst Floor House

My 70yrs old house need renovation and I need to put pillars through the 3 shops, while 2 shop owners agree one of them who owns a 25 yrs old closed shop under my house is not allowing me. My house can fall anytime. I have also written a letter stating the issue but didn't get any response. What is the legal solution for this.

in this response you have to immidiatelly move to delhi high court so tht you can obtain permission from directly high court because its a public issue for safty .urgently rush to file a petituon in high court instead of waiting for the permission if thg closed shop owner

Hello,
you can file permanent injunction to vacate that shop, or take temporary injunction to renovate from your house immediately. With an agreement you also can also appoint him later, decision will be yours, but there is legal ways to revoke him for renovation.
Regards,
Jayatee Chatterjee