Shop Owner Not Agreeging For Renovation Of My Forst Floor House

My 70yrs old house need renovation and I need to put pillars through the 3 shops, while 2 shop owners agree one of them who owns a 25 yrs old closed shop under my house is not allowing me. My house can fall anytime. I have also written a letter stating the issue but didn't get any response. What is the legal solution for this.

Answers (2)

287 votes

in this response you have to immidiatelly move to delhi high court so tht you can obtain permission from directly high court because its a public issue for safty .urgently rush to file a petituon in high court instead of waiting for the permission if thg closed shop owner

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

274 votes

you can file permanent injunction to vacate that shop, or take temporary injunction to renovate from your house immediately. With an agreement you also can also appoint him later, decision will be yours, but there is legal ways to revoke him for renovation.
Jayatee Chatterjee

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles