Rights of married daughters on partiotioned ancestral property

20 Years ago My father & his four brothers partitioned ancestral property and constructed commercial complex (Jointly) We are two married daughters & single Son to my father. My father wrote will on my brother’s name assigning property rights of his part Recently my father dead & My brother executed will and mutated in Muncipality. As married daughters…How we have to demand for legal rights as it is ancestral property..? Joint Property linked with more than 20 successors of all my father & his brothers families...? How to get our property rights...? Please explain detailed solution 

Hi, property obtained through partition will be the absolute property of your father. However all of his legal heirs will be entitled to a share of father property as the seed for construction would have come from joint family properties in which daughters are also entitled to share. So you will need to file a partition suit to claim the share