Rights of daughter on fathers property

My grandfather has a property in coorg. He has 4 children , 2 girls and 2 boys. He passed away when my mom was 18 years old without leaving a will. My grandmother is still alive, however most recently my grandmother wrote a will where in she name her two sons as the sole owners of the land. We would like to know in this case will my mom and her sister have any rights to inherit the property left by their father? Thank you

According to recent Supreme Court Judgment, if the father died after September 2005 then daughters will have equal share in the self acquired property of the father and it will be distributed among all the legal heirs and your mother can claim for equal share in the self acquired property of your father. 
If father passed away before September 2005 the daughters will have no share in the property. 
But if the property was an ancestral property then the property will be distributed according to the Hindu Succession Act.