Procedure to claim share in mothers property

I got love married and my family has refused me and they asked me to provide affidavit in written that I dont need any part in my mother's property. So I provided the same in written with notary but I am scaring and worried because my brother had warned me that if I go with my husband then he will make helpless my mother. So, now I want to claim for my share and give it to my mother only. Is there any possibility to claim for the same against my written affidavit. I heartily request you to give me an answer asap. Thank you

YES YOU CAN CLAIM YOUR PART IN YOU MOTHER'S PROPERTY
FIRST PROVIDE ME YOUR CASE DETAILS

See as the property belongs to your mother then as long as she is alive she cannot be compelled to part with her property. Even if her consent is obtained by your brother by force fraud or coercion then the transfer would be declared null and void.
So you have nothing to worry. Still if you feel that some untoward incident may happen with your mother then you intimate the police regarding the same citing reasons as well.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli