Procedure and cost regarding gift deed according to Muslim law.

I have to make a gift deed in favor of my niece. I am unmarried Muslim man. what is the best way to make a gift deed which can not be challenged in any case. what is the cost also for same. Kindly suggest

Dear client,
As per section 122 of the Transfer of property act as gift deed must be given voluntarily and with out consideration where the donee must accept the property, if any of these conditions are not satisfied then the gift will be invalid and can be challenged. If possible you can obtain a no objections affidavit from other relatives and then make a gift deed.