One portion of the land mortgaged now demanding very high interest

Religion--Hindu Sir, little portion of my home was mortgaging by one of my trusty on a very high rate of interest and now they were demanding worth of more than 20 lakh.My mother is widow and we have nothing more than my home. We already filed a case of cheat. But that portion is registered on the name who provided loan to my that trusty but by fraudulently because my mother is not educated lady. However, that disputed land is captured by us. So, kindly give me any suggestion that how can I overcome from this trouble?

You should file civil suit against persons who cheated you and make party to bank also..................................................................................................................

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli