Legal procedure to obtain stay on sale of property

Hello, I have my house in Faridabad. This house is shared by My father and Father's cousin. Now, my father's cousin are selling this property to someone else. Entry of house is mutually shared. Can we get the stay on sell?

Good Evening
As your query speaks that the residential property is in the name of your father and your father's cousin, you need to read and check the ownership papers of the property regarding any such clause which talks about the further sale, mortgage or any other business which two joint owners can do.And if there is no such clause that you can definitely file a civil suit restraining your father's cousin to sell his share in the house without having the mutual consent of the both.Kindly check the property documents.
Regards