In-laws died wants to divide the property sister-in-law creating issue

My mother in law expired in 2013 and father in law expired Feb 2018. My sister in law is not married and she will get marry this year. Our only house is on father in law,'s name and now sis in law demanding either extra 25lac apart from liquid money from father's bank accounts or the house should be on her name and she will give us 25lac. Please suggest what to do and how we get out of this as we don't that much amount to give. We discussed that she can take all cash available in bank and other FDs against house but she want extra 25lac

As per the law your sister in law having 1/3 right on her fathers property so you go threw that procedure by that you may canclued what exactly she is demanding and what is her right as per law so that you can understand.

Before coming to your query and answer of it, first of all let me clarify few facts. 1) Who are the heirs of your father in law? Is there only two sisters or else also? 2) Are you belongs to Hindu Family or under any other cast? 3) Between whom you want to share the property of your father in law? 4) Whether you want to divide your property as it is or divide after selling it?
I will definitely help you but before giving proper consultation these facts is required to know.

Respected sir/ ma'am,
As a matter of right your sister in law in entitled to get a share from her father's property. She is lawfully guarded and entitled to get share in her father's property. However, for more clarity please tell that whether your father in law has executed a will or has died intestate?