illegal pocession of my garage

I am not residing in INDIA,I have a flat in pune were my aunt is residing the garage below is occupied by a estate corporation for pazrking his staff scooters and has put a lock there ,since the flat was vacant for many years ,he is delaying to return it on some pretext or the other. I would like to send him a legal notice?

Answers (1)

186 votes

yes you can send him legal notice to vacate the premises and hand over the possession of the said garage and incase of default you can approach the court for his eviction for further details you can call on the number

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles