illegal pocession of my garage

I am not residing in INDIA,I have a flat in pune were my aunt is residing the garage below is occupied by a estate corporation for pazrking his staff scooters and has put a lock there ,since the flat was vacant for many years ,he is delaying to return it on some pretext or the other. I would like to send him a legal notice?

yes you can send him legal notice to vacate the premises and hand over the possession of the said garage and incase of default you can approach the court for his eviction for further details you can call on the number