How to divide property amongst children after fathers death

How to register divided property from late father to their children? The property is in rural area of Mangalore. The situation is that my father had died 20 years ago & my mother is also died last year. My father had prepared a will to his 4 son & 2 daughter. Since 20 years we have not try to divide land. Now, we all decided to divide properties. But the property is under father's name and he is not there. I want to divide properties according to will of my father among us (6 children). What and all things required to register divided property? What, where and how to do that? Please anyone can help me out.

First of all you get death certificate of your father and mother. After you get the copaceners certificate or vanshavalli from concerned authorities. Certified Copy of will deed attach to partition deed. And register the partition deed at sub-Registrar's office. If you feel any suggestions you will ask me. Try to take help from any your local advocate.