One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gulbarga - Advocate Gururaj Gopal Rao

Advocate Gururaj Gopal Rao

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoNGOs colony, Gulbarga
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi
Advocate Gururaj Gopal Rao completed his law in the year 2010 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Divorce, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident, Property, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Gururaj enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2010. He is a member of the Gulbarga District Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/2567/2010
  • District Court, Gulbarga
  • Karnataka High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gulbarga

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Gururaj Gopal Rao. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Gururaj Gopal Rao

Q: Delay in final settlement and non payment of employer contribution

My last day in my previous firm was March 2, 2018. But I still haven't received my final settlement. Also, employer contribution in epfo has not been happening since Nov 2017. I have a variable pay of 35% of fixed which was due on 2017 year as per the emails we have received. Kindly advice

Advocate Gururaj Gopal Rao answered
File suit against your employer and make 2nd party to EPF. First of all you give legal notice to the management and ask them to settle the balance payment. File a suit in labour court. According to wage act and provident fund act

Q: How to divide property amongst children after fathers death

How to register divided property from late father to their children? The property is in rural area of Mangalore. The situation is that my father had died 20 years ago & my mother is also died last year. My father had prepared a will to his 4 son & 2 daughter. Since 20 years we have not try to divide land. Now, we all decided to divide properties. But the property is under father's name and he is not there. I want to divide properties according to will of my father among us (6 children). What and all things required to register divided property? What, where and how to do that? Please anyone can help me out.

Advocate Gururaj Gopal Rao answered
First of all you get death certificate of your father and mother. After you get the copaceners certificate or vanshavalli from concerned authorities. Certified Copy of will deed attach to partition deed. And register the partition deed at sub-Registrar's office. If you feel any suggestions you will ask me. Try to take help from any your local advocate.

Q: Registered a revenue plot paying 75% amount but not got possession

I have registered a revenue plot on Feb 2017 last year paying 75%. Now owner says he is still working to get the servey and approval from ACP for geeting Khata and phani on his name, he is asking for balance 25 as he need for some official work, can I give him balance 25% or say once he does position handover, can pay the balance amount.

Advocate Gururaj Gopal Rao answered
sir without verifying the documents and facts regarding and concerned the plot registered a revenue plot. it is not necessary to pay the balance amount of course he is need of the amount for geeting khata and phani. fir you ask him to clear the documents and then you pay remaining 25% amount to him at the time of registration deed.

Q: Registration of property without khatha in Bangalore

Hi sir we have purchased DC converted site in nelguli but site is registered( with out) panchayath khatha now we have to make panchayath khatha but panchayath officers not ready to make Khatha because they are saying with out khatha you can't register the property but I spoke with subregister officers they are saying we have done lots of registration in this way I don't know which is correct which is wrong please guide me

Advocate Gururaj Gopal Rao answered
according to property registration act and Karnataka property registration rules khata is mandatroy. if DC converted land is there it will necessary to get the khata from the revenue department. Because according to rule it is ncessary to convert non agriculture land. if you want khata you will apply for mootation of land in panchayat. then the kahata will be automatically generated in panchayat office. once you register your property in sub-registrar office it is not necessary to register in panchayat. therefore you go for mootation in panchayat.

Q: Agriculture land's map not created & neighbor land encroached

we have have a agriculture land which was acquired by my grand father and after assistant commissioner approved us that land taking penalty amount. but that lands map has not been created now neighbor land owner acquired that land and telling that there is a no land for you, we try to Measure our land from servery department but they told that there is a no map of your land so we can't measure, we lost our land i am sure there is a land. so how can we get measure that land and make that land map

Advocate Gururaj Gopal Rao answered
as per your written statement regarding your land. according to your feeling that you have lost your land. if concerned survey department has told that these is no map regarding your land. it is better to ask the information for getting the map to the concerned authority. you ask the information in for no.6 (A) by paying the process fees and other charges for the concerned document i.e map. please mention the survey number of your land.if any queries contact me or mail me.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Gururaj Gopal Rao

Can Advocate Gururaj Gopal Rao represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Gururaj Gopal Rao can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Gururaj Gopal Rao?

When you meet with Advocate Gururaj Gopal Rao for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Gururaj Gopal Rao?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Gururaj Gopal Rao, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Gururaj Gopal Rao?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Gururaj Gopal Rao, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Gururaj Gopal Rao?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Gururaj Gopal Rao regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Gururaj Gopal Rao?

The cost of hiring Advocate Gururaj Gopal Rao can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.