How to claim right in fathers property if father disowned me

I bought a plot from a person whom HUDA alotted and huda re-allotment the plot on my name later I built the house and got completion certificate on my name. After some time I transferred the house to my father(family transfer by paying 3000 rs as transfer fee). HUDA re-alotted the house to my father. My father disowned me and passed away. I have 4 brothers and sisters. Can I claim one fifth portion in this house as legal heir? I am from HIndu family

Hello, if your father had died without making any will, then you are definitely the Co owner in the said plot. You need to file a declaration suit in a civil court and seek the relief of declaration in your favour to the extent of your share. For further details you can contact me.