Grand daughter claims share in grandfather's ancestral property

I am a 29 year old married woman. My father and mother got died when I was 3 years old. I am only child left behind my parents. Do I have right to claim my share in ancestral property . My Uncles ( Brothers of my father) are denying to give my share out of farm land( Ancestral land). My Grand parents died without writing a will. Please advise. Thanks in advance

yes you can claim .you have a right to claim because you are only child of your parents. hindu.succession act gives right to claim.you are a benficiary of index...1 of s uccession act 19 55,in case you did not tell that are you hind/mushlim