Elder son is claiming on property after the will is made

My grandfather made will and given statement in front of registrar with 2 witeness that i want to give my property to my younger son but now his elder son is claiming that they didn't inform me about these will and its a flase will, now he filed a plea in sdm office that transfer this property to my grandfather name again. And he want half of property now

You should file a civil case for probate of will........................................................................................................................................................

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari