Daughter right in her father's or ancestor property

Hello... There is case of my mother's right in her father's property and her father is 2 brother. Elder father was died, from him there are four children out of them 2 are brother. And my mother's father is younger one from him there are only 2 daughters one is my mother and my mom's sister. And the case is that my mom's father sold all the property to elder father's son and their children without taking consent of my mother's nd mom's sister also without any consent of my mom's mother(Nani). So, can you please enlight my case so tha my mother take her right.

Is the property in the name of your mother's father or he inherited after partition with his brother ? If he inherited , then he had no right to sell/transfer entire property. However being karta of the family he can do but he has to assign the reason. These are the facts which needs discussion therefore it is better to meet for proper and just opinion.