Can grandson & wife claim right in ancestral property

Hi, My father and his 3 brothers sold ancestral property which was in the name of my Grand Mother after done mutation and freehold. They haven't taken my concern while selling the property 10 years back. All four brothers bought further property from the amount they have received from buyer and also use some own amount to purchase further residential property. In the new property which was purchased by my father with that amount and some self amount, is myself & my wife is having legal right in that property.....

any person can claim his share in ancestral property but he have no any right to claim the property of his father which is self acquired. according to your problem ancestral property already had been sold to anyone else and after 10 year of the transfer you are desirous to claim on the ground that new property which is purchased by your father is taken by money accruing from sell of ancestral property but which does not furnish ground to you to proceed because now new property is not ancestral.