Can ex-husband claim property if registered on wife's name

sir, my sister got divorced 3 years ago by mutual consents. now her ex husband asking for the property to give him back which he bought in past but the property is on the my sister's name. He is also threating us by saying that if we will not give him back he will come and insult us in front of society and he is also saying that he will forcefully enter in our house and vacant it in one month by any means. please suggest what we can do and Can he claim on this house (registry is on my sister's name) ? my sister and her ex husband now both are married to different people

When your sister is the registered owner of the property and the property is also in the possession of your sister then her ex-husband can not take possession legally. Your sister can file a police compaint against her ex-husband. Your sister can also file a civil suit in the court of civil judge for injunction and get stay order from the court. If you want further advice you can contact me without any hesitation