One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ghaziabad - Advocate Rajeev Srivastava

Advocate Rajeev Srivastava

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRato 2.0 | 2+ user ratings
Civil Court Compound Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad
36 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Insurance, Motor Accident, Property, RERA
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rajeev Srivastava has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 36 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Rajeev Srivastava's office is in Civil Court Compound Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad.
  • District Court, Ghaziabad

Get advice from Advocate Rajeev Srivastava

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email

Top Reviews

R C Srivastava - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward.
Aug 17, 2019
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Rajeev Srivastava Filing Of Complaint In National Women Commission Divorce over behavior, physical offense, mental torture etc.