Agreement for property on rent

I want to give my commercial property on rent for 11 months through Notarized agreement. Is it fine? How can I register that notarized agreement? Tenant is not ready to go for registered agreement as he is not willing to show his income in it. Please suggest. Thanks

Query perused. As per the Indian Registration Act, the lease deed for a period of less than one year is not mandatory. Thus, executing an agreement on the requisite stamp paper and getting it notorised would be suffice. Just advise you to get a comprehensive lease agreement drafted through a lawyer. For further consultancy and legal services you may contact us.