Gratuity receivable in cause of company's liquidation

I was employed in one company of a group and then after four years transferred to other company of that group with gratuity due transferred to that company where i am working for last 4.5 yrs. Now latter company is in nclt proceeding. do i get my gratuity for 8/9 years if company get liquidated.

Answers (1)

69 votes
Yes in that case you need to file a case in nclt and ask for the gratuity amount .

as the company in nclt proceedings then you need to file a case in nclt asap.
and ask for compensation per the query in lawrato

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular NCLT Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the NCLT Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."