My Company In nclt Court Under Insovancy Last 2 Years Now I Am Working

Last 26 years have been service in company and now working .But last 6 month salay late. How to get my salary and how to suit in Nclt court for my Employment /remain service 11 years.

Answers (2)

302 votes

Under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, employees and workmen are considered to be an operational creditor, and if the claim is related to the matter of employment, a petition can be filed before NCLT against the corporate debtors to resolve the issue.
The minimum amount of salary due to the person must be one lakh rupees.
The maximum value of the salary must not be more than one crore rupees.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

58 votes

Well, if your Employer is really an LLP or a Company and as such, you were working in that Company or LL.P, then Suit can be filed in NCLT against that Company or LL.P by you as an Ex-Employee of the Company.

Popular NCLT Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
29 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the NCLT Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."