Does a daughter has rights on her father's property in muslim law

I am muslim religion women my father is alive and having only one brother.my mother is dead .my father is saying that there is no share in agricultural property according to muslim law in karnataka.please give advice

Whether daughter is entitled to a share in father's property arises only after his death
There is no difference between agricultural and non agri land for the purpose getting your share But during life time of your father you cannot claim for a share

You have an absolute right on the assets of your father but your entitlement commences upon the demise of your father. Mohammedian law has clearly discribed/prescribed the maner in which property has to be divided.
As such your right is absolute

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Fauzia Khan
Chaigali, Guwahati