Can I file a case of infidelity on my husband?

Iam a muslim girl married to muslim man 10 years before,after our marriage he married with a hindu woman,and he cheated on me . This cheating has been from 9 yrs,i got know they have kid also-my question is can i case against of this betrayal,and infedility

Answers (1)

240 votes

This suggestion only. You could not understand the steps of your husband for the that period.Now the question is that if your husband has been looking well in all corners of your life it is well and good. For the second marriage your consent is necessary he did not do so. If you adjust with him well and good or there is a option to file criminal an maintaince cases. Choice is in your hands.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
13 years Experience
Advocate Sunita Bafna
Mumbai Central, Mumbai
7 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles