Can I file a case of infidelity on my husband?

Iam a muslim girl married to muslim man 10 years before,after our marriage he married with a hindu woman,and he cheated on me . This cheating has been from 9 yrs,i got know they have kid also-my question is can i case against of this betrayal,and infedility

This suggestion only. You could not understand the steps of your husband for the that period.Now the question is that if your husband has been looking well in all corners of your life it is well and good. For the second marriage your consent is necessary he did not do so. If you adjust with him well and good or there is a option to file criminal an maintaince cases. Choice is in your hands.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Sunita Bafna
Mumbai Central, Mumbai