Paid compensation for motor accident still case filed with compesation

My two wheeler subjected to accident and we have comprised the case and in view of compramise I have paid Rs. 150000/- towards the hospital expenses but inspire of this victim filed private complaint against me in respect of said accident and case for compansation. There are no written documents in this regard. What I can do?

The case is not compondable. Any compensation or compromise out of court is not a bar the initiate action as has done against you. In the compenation claim you can produce the medical bills for having attended and seek set-off in case the comensation awarded is more than Rs.150000 and if the award is less than that you can recover the balance amount.

Nothing can be said without looking at the averments made in the Complaint and the offenses made out therein. Do post the copies of the private complaint that has been filed against you and the Compromise Decree passed by the MACT so that we would be able to apply our minds on it.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

Dear client
According the MACT case once case filled you have to face the consequences because there no exception if you had the compromise dacoument have chances to reduce the amount which court has decided finally otherwise no chance.you have to face.