Car Accident

I have sold my car to buyer , buyer didn't transfer the ownership to his name. Car met with an accident and third party vehicle passenger has died and now received the summons from the court. > I have the delivery receipt for the proof of car sale > Car has comprehensive insurance during accident > Driver has valid Driving license > Accident happens during daytime Now how to approach the insurance agency for the claim and how can I come into picture in this incident ? Please suggest me

You have to appear before Court to prove your stance. If the present owner admits the fact the car was sold by you and the delivery receipt then you have a better chance to shift the liability to the insurance company.Contact me with all related documents before the hearing date.

You can definitely bring it to the notice of the court with appropirate documents like the delivery receipt that is in your custody. kindly appoint an advocate and present the same in the court so that your liability will be ceased.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

The Court will fix liability on the Insurance company if you are unable to convince the insurance people. You are in safer zone, no need to worry. But you have to engage an advocate who is well versed in Motor Accident Laws. Sometimes ignorance of lawyers may land the litigants in trouble.