Action against person got injured during an accident due to his fault

A person aged 30-35 without licence and he is fully drunk and he crashed his bike in my father's car and the guy is in critical condition what if he dies?? And my father is not drive overspeed or he didn't consumed alcohol or anything... The full mistake is by the motorcycle rider and what is the legal procedure to do after.... And also the motorcycle is not belonging to him

After the accident the case will be registered by the local police station
In case if that person is died then criminal case under 304A Ipc provides death due to negligency , State has to prove .
1st we need check the FIR

Give a police complaint narrating the incident. Already police might have registered a complaint relating to the accident. Whatever it is help the victim injured in the accident for his recovery if possible. Proper advice can be given only after his discharge from the Hospital.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

You need not worry about it. Check what the traffic investigation have filed in the first information report. If it is mentioned he his drunk he can't claim insurance too from you. So first check the FIR. Your father can't be held in anyways in the accident