One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate R Aneesan

Advocate R Aneesan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoParrys, Chennai
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Corporate, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu
Advocate R Aneesan completed his law in the year 2009 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Property, Divorce, Wills/ Trusts, Civil, Motor Accident, Corporate and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Aneesan enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu & Puducherry in 2009. He is a member of the Madras High Court Advocates Association.

Enrollment Number : MS/1034/2009

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chennai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate R Aneesan. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate R Aneesan

Q: Defamation case against husband what to do

My husband is working in IT. And I'm house wife wit 3 yrs old kid. He always insist me to ask money, asset, rent amount from my parents n he troucher me sexually and he as spoke sexually and showed some video to my elder sister. Bcoz of all attitude I took some close photos wit my neighbour. Those pics was in my gmail drive. He as opened my account when I was not wit him with out my permission and downloaded all the pics and he thrend me wit those photos that he ll show all those Photo to family members and finally he showed all the photos to my family side n his friends. Now I need to file a divorce against him. PlS help me out

Advocate R Aneesan answered
Yes you can file divorce as well as dowry harrassment and domestic violence against your husband. And also you can ask for maintenance for you and your kid. You can also file police complaint regarding the harrassment he caused you. You can also ask them to arrest him..

Q: Right over the business started by my dad and run by his brothers

Hi Sir, My Dad started the business 20 years before and his brothers also joined him since 7 years of starting date. It is sole trading registered in my dad name. Now my dad passed away 10 days before, and the business were run by his brothers. When we contacted an auditor, he is suggesting my dad's brother to register under his name to run the business. We asked about the assets and liabilities, he intervened and said that whoever runs the business, they will take care of this and close anything in my dad's name. In this case, what rights we have to claim the business or share the business or take our share thru valuation and exit the business. We are clueless and confused by statement from auditor, Please advise.

Advocate R Aneesan answered
You are the class one legal heir, So only you have the right over the Business. The registration can be changed only with your mother and your consent. So you can claim your full right to your father's business. If auditor is not agreeing change the Auditor...

Q: How can I get a divorce if my husband is not ready for separation

I got married in 2004. Husband was involved in many affairs from the start. He got arrested along with a woman in 2012 for a bank fraud case. He is not of any support to me and my children. I am taking care of my 2 sons (13 yrs and 6 yrs). He is not ready for mutual divorce. How can i divorce him and move out peacefully with my 2 children?

Advocate R Aneesan answered
You have all rights to file divorce in cruelty and adultry ground. With that you can also ask for intrim maintenance in separate petition for your kids and their education. You need not wait for mutual divorce.

Q: Clarification on filing of declaration suit for title by plaintiff

Partition deed registered by forgery for 1/5 share of plaintiff's property by third persons who have no title and no relationship to plaintiff. Now I have to file declaration suit for declaration of title of plaintiff. Can i file declaration suit for 1/5 share of plaintiff's property or whole of plaintiff's property

Advocate R Aneesan answered
First of all the person who can't claim the legal heir certificate, can't file for partition suite. If so you have to file dismiss for default first and then you can file the declaration suite. Regarding declaration you have to file it for whole property.

Q: Partners not sharing profits and showing fake loss

Hi Team, we run a MILL business in partnership. Its a 50-50 investment. total of 80L in which 40L is our investement. Now there occured a dispute between partners as they didnt share profit with us and showing fake loss. Now we're trying to quit from partnership. Is it ok to get a stay order for MILL?

Advocate R Aneesan answered
Is your mill is Pvt limited or partnership firm? In anyways you can legally demand to produce the accounts through the court first and ask for a proper audit through a auditor. Then can plan about the way out from your mill.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate R Aneesan

Can Advocate R Aneesan represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate R Aneesan can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate R Aneesan?

When you meet with Advocate R Aneesan for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate R Aneesan?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate R Aneesan, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate R Aneesan?

During your initial consultation with Advocate R Aneesan, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate R Aneesan?

It is important to communicate with Advocate R Aneesan regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate R Aneesan?

The cost of hiring Advocate R Aneesan can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.