What action can be taken in case of Neighbouring tenants nuisance

Hi, I am staying in an apartments in Delhi on the ground floor. There are some 5 girl tenants staying above my house in the first floor.They don't sleep at night and create lot of noise during the night time from 11 PM to 6 AM of the next day morning .I have tried various ways to contain this nuisance but they keep creating noise during night.When I spoke to their landlord, he said not to mess with girls lest they would put some wrong allegation on you. Please advise some ways to curb this problem.

Answers (1)

50 votes

Dial 100 or complain to nearest police station regarding noise pollution. Let them take action or incase negative results arise then file a case against them. You can always seek for peaceful life.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."