We got stay order .and wants to construction

Hlo respected My father buy a ploat .then we construct on it but not do complete who sold us this to us his wife file a case in court .but we do counter claim and .we got stay order on it .hounerabl court said to plentiff don't interfering on this plot . Now my question is can now we do construction on our plote

Dear Client

Advocate Sapna Seth this side. Please don't hesitate to contact me. You can also contact me via email or telephone. Your consultation is booked for 30mins which is free. Contact me whenever you are free. Time 9am to 8pm
Thanks Regards

if there is no stay of construction against you then you can raise construction. you are the owner of property on the basis of registered sale deed and court has granted stay in your favour. law is that no stay can be granted against a true owner of a property and you are true owner and if title is clear then no body can stop you.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers