We got stay order .and wants to construction

Hlo respected My father buy a ploat .then we construct on it but not do complete who sold us this to us his wife file a case in court .but we do counter claim and .we got stay order on it .hounerabl court said to plentiff don't interfering on this plot . Now my question is can now we do construction on our plote

Answers (2)

191 votes

Dear Client

Advocate Sapna Seth this side. Please don't hesitate to contact me. You can also contact me via email or telephone. Your consultation is booked for 30mins which is free. Contact me whenever you are free. Time 9am to 8pm
Thanks Regards

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

130 votes

if there is no stay of construction against you then you can raise construction. you are the owner of property on the basis of registered sale deed and court has granted stay in your favour. law is that no stay can be granted against a true owner of a property and you are true owner and if title is clear then no body can stop you.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."