Tenant living without agreement refusing to vacate what can be done

How to vacate him ? I am a Sr. Citizen living in Bangalore.  I want to dispose the flat @ Kalyan- Mumbai with the Court case as I am 68 years old & living in Bangalore. Purchased during in 1993 @ 1.6 lakhs. Present expected is 35 lakhs with Court case. Pl guide me. I am Hindu Brahamin Tenant Parsee given on live & licence basis for 11 months. Tenant was lawer expired in 2000 - Kept his nephew is staying w/o any agreeent. giving trouble to Society - not paying society charges , tax etc till date. only five months rent received. . Pl give free advise

You shall send a legal notice under section 106 Transfer of property act for termination of tenancy and also for arrears of rent. If he does not vacate the premises then file a suit for possession, injunction and arrears of rent in the competent court of jurisdiction.

You should also file complaint under section 138 NI Act regarding the cheque bounce.
For further pls contact

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers