Tenant living without agreement refusing to vacate what can be done

How to vacate him ? I am a Sr. Citizen living in Bangalore.  I want to dispose the flat @ Kalyan- Mumbai with the Court case as I am 68 years old & living in Bangalore. Purchased during in 1993 @ 1.6 lakhs. Present expected is 35 lakhs with Court case. Pl guide me. I am Hindu Brahamin Tenant Parsee given on live & licence basis for 11 months. Tenant was lawer expired in 2000 - Kept his nephew is staying w/o any agreeent. giving trouble to Society - not paying society charges , tax etc till date. only five months rent received. . Pl give free advise

Answers (1)

260 votes

You shall send a legal notice under section 106 Transfer of property act for termination of tenancy and also for arrears of rent. If he does not vacate the premises then file a suit for possession, injunction and arrears of rent in the competent court of jurisdiction.

You should also file complaint under section 138 NI Act regarding the cheque bounce.
For further pls contact

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."