How many years should be given to a tenant for residential property?

We have given my residential flat to a tenant. They are very close to my family. Now my doubt is how many years can we give our residential flat to one tenant so that we should not get legal problems in future. Thanking you sir.

in this case you can look at the furnishing of the contract. you can ask the other party to enter in to the contract as per your convenience and demands. in the agreement, you can also decide the amount of rent to be paid and the duration of the tenancy.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers