How can I ask my tenant to vacate the shop legally

Hello, I have shop in Ahmedabad, I have given it on rent from last 8 years, I regularly make rental agreement of 11 month and 29 days. Now I want to vacant my shop from renter, i have already given verbal notice period of 3 month, but he ask me times of 6 month, I think he is doing something wrong, he did not want to vacant my shop because every time he says that i have no any another shop on rent. So what I can do? Is there any legal system for quick possession of shop? I have heard there is legal process but It will take more time to solve....

Sir,

If the rent agreement has expired then you can get him evicted or find some loop through which you can get the same evicted. I mean default of rent or some default in his part .

Warm Regards
Kapil Chandna Advocate

yes you can immediately file a suit for eviction of tenant stating the bonafide requirement. It is a summary trial. The petition for eviction should be well drafted so that the opposite party has no other option just to vacate the property.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers