One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Siddharth Gupta

Advocate Siddharth Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDelhi High Court, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Siddharth Gupta has been involved in variety of cases of civil and criminal nature. He has also gained experience of drafting Rent Agreement, Lease Deed, Writ Petition, Bail Application, Appeals etc. He has further gained the experience of handling personal matters dealing in Section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act, Rent related Matters and Matrimonial Matters.

He has also been involved in drafting civil writ, rent agreement, lease deed, partnership deed, various civil suits, etc.

Advocate Siddharth enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1656/2013
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Siddharth Gupta. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Siddharth Gupta

Q: House owner not return security deposit

I am a army person serving in j &k. A house was taken on rent in may 2013 after entering into the agreement with the house owner. As per agreement the house was vacated by the due date by may 2015. The house owner asked for the house keys, meanwhile i asked him to return the security deposit of the house, he expressed his inability saying that he forgot to carry the cheque book and he will deposit the security amount in my bank account next day. I took him on his face value and handed over the house keys to him. Since then he is not returning the security deposit.

Advocate Siddharth Gupta answered
You can file a recovery suit against the landlord by filing the agreement along with it stating that the security deposit which you have deposited to the landlord, the landlord is not giving you back. The landlord has no right to withhold your security deposit. you have every right to take your security deposit from the landlord.

Q: Want to stop sapretion from my husband

Actually mere husband ne before marriage mera rape kiya jiski mene complaint ki thi fir unhone marriage kr li muj s jail s bachne k liye uske baad teen saal tk muje bhot torcher kiya ab wo chod k bhag gye h December s jb m unke ghr gyi to waha unhone muje btaya ki unhone illegal way mai mera fon tap kiya jise kuchh recordings s wo muje black mail KR rhe h or divorce maang rrhe h please tell me m kya KR skti hu ..... Kya court unki illegal recording krne k way p objection kregi ya mere hi against hoga kyuki unhone with out my knowing mere fon k software change kiya or meri cls record ki please

Advocate Siddharth Gupta answered
You can file a complaint against him for desertion as and blackmailing. And why did you marry him when you already filed a complaint against him for rape...? You can mention this on your complaint that our marriage took place because of his blackmailing, coercion etc. then you can file a criminal complaint against him

Q: GF threatening to commit suicide

I was in a live in relationship and my partner she cheated on me twice. We broke up now after she cheated on me again. When i said that im gonna call your parents and will them to take you back home then she is threating me that she will comitt suicide

Advocate Siddharth Gupta answered
nothing to worry in this situation. is there any promise to marry? if not then no need of taking tension. if yes then she might file a criminal complaint on you then we have to look into that. if you are living in delhi then you can come and meet me.

Q: limitation period to file a recovery case?

Suppose I had lend money to a company/ individual on 29.03.2013 and today been extactly last day for 3 years completion. I had notified concern parties on 29.02.2016 through counsel. What shall be my deadline to file petition in court for wound up and recoevery of that loan. ?

Advocate Siddharth Gupta answered
The limitation for filing suit is 3 years only. But if you have made any communication with the borrower then the last communication will be treated as your period of limitation. Or else you can file condonation of delay application with reasonable reason that why you did not file before limitation.

Q: Boy friend left after staying together in a living relationship

I was staying in live in relationship with a nigerian based guy for 2 years 6 months now all of a sudden he left without reason can I file any case against him

Advocate Siddharth Gupta answered
where were your residing with him? if in india or you are an Indian then you can file a case against him alleging under Section 376 IPC that he was living with you in live in relationship for about 2 years and left without giving any reason and we were about to marry each other.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Siddharth Gupta

Can Advocate Siddharth Gupta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Siddharth Gupta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Siddharth Gupta?

When you meet with Advocate Siddharth Gupta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Siddharth Gupta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Siddharth Gupta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Siddharth Gupta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Siddharth Gupta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Siddharth Gupta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Siddharth Gupta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Siddharth Gupta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Siddharth Gupta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.