×

quesFake rent receipts submitted to landlord

I came to know that one of my past tenant had submitted rent receipts with my fake signatures for the year he was not at all residing at my flat.He had already left but still he submitted the receipts in his office. He is currently working with one of India's largest IT company in Noida. So my question is, can I file RTI to Central Board of Direct Taxes to get the information regarding the same. I'm not sure, if I send a legal notice to his company for verification of the rent receipts, will they provide me the correct information or not. So please guide me how should I proceed? Should I file RTI or send legal notice to his company?

• ansIn case one of your ex-tenants has submitted fake rent receipts and your signatures have been forged he would be in deep trouble. Company may make inquires regarding whether any such receipts were issued by you or not . the employee will loose his job. You just sit tight don't take any action . Wait for phone call or letter from company . Then you inform them about true facts.

• Send Legal Notice For Tenant Eviction With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Landlord/Tenant Legal Services