Disconnecting tanker water supply. How to proceed ?

Hi, Some of our society members are not paying Water Tanker outstanding bills. So can society disconnect water connection only for the water is coming through "Water Tanker" & not from Corporation and Natural Sources are legal.

Answers (1)

78 votes

YEs, if the same dues are not being paid by the society members then, you can send them a legal notice demanding the payment of the same along with the interest, and if they still deny to comply to the same then you can file a suit for recovery in the jurisdictional civil court, also, it is legal to cut off defaulter's supply in case of non-payment of the bill.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."