×

quesWhat action can I take against my Company for forceful resignation

my MD called me to his chamber and told me to resign. he gave me assurance that he would pay me all the dues and compensation as i worked in the company for 9 years. i had made a reputation in the office and wanted to stay. i fail to understand that why they wanted me to resign. now the company is not paying my dues. what can i do. please give me suggestion which would help me get the job or money

Private jobs are totally governed by the Agreement between you and the company. If the salary has not been paid by the company in that case you can send a legal notice through a lawyer asking to clear the dues and to specify the reason for termination.

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services