Transferred to chennai. Salary also not cleared. How to get my claim?

I am working in a private pharmaceutical company of Gujarat. Company transferred me to Chennai in Dec.14 in whichn concilliation process is pending and employers are not attending but they have stopped my salary since Dec.14. There is no STANDING ORDER of the company as reply recd. from Labour authorities. How to get my salary and transfer order cancelled.

Answers (1)

150 votes
You can send a Legal Notice for the same. And the Trial Order can be cancelled only if the Memorandum of Association has mention of a procedure for the same.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles