Signed a bond for 3 years with a company want to leave now

Hello Sir I am working for a LPG Trading company & got recruited by them with an agreement for a period of 3 years & with a bond value of Rs. 2 Lakhs . Also, company has taken a cheque worth of Rs. 2Lakhs without any date mentioned in it. My current position in company is as a sales executive & I am willing to some other line of work (i.e. in a procurement research analyst firm ) whose line of work is 100% different from my current company. I have completed 17months in the company so far & looking forward to change in the next few weeks. provide your legal advise before resigning from

The advice given to you will necessarily have to be based on the terms of the contract you have entered into with your employer.