Signed a bond for 3 years with a company want to leave now

Hello Sir I am working for a LPG Trading company & got recruited by them with an agreement for a period of 3 years & with a bond value of Rs. 2 Lakhs . Also, company has taken a cheque worth of Rs. 2Lakhs without any date mentioned in it. My current position in company is as a sales executive & I am willing to some other line of work (i.e. in a procurement research analyst firm ) whose line of work is 100% different from my current company. I have completed 17months in the company so far & looking forward to change in the next few weeks. provide your legal advise before resigning from

Answers (1)

283 votes

The advice given to you will necessarily have to be based on the terms of the contract you have entered into with your employer.  

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles