Salary not paid after relieveing. Company delaying it.

My last job balance salary has not been paid. It has been exactly one month I have been relieved from my previous job. Till now I have not received my salary which amounts to Rs. 50,000. When inquired they said it will be done. But if it is not done what can be done legally?

They are supposed to pay salary at the time of your relieving.

It has already been delayed for one month, serve them with legal notice asking for payment of your money, still if not paid, then you can file a suit for recovery.