Salary not given by employer after notice - how to recover

I resigned from my job after proper communication. But due to my illness, I couldn't attend office for a week after resigning. I was ready to serve notice period of one month after I joined office and same had communicated to employer before taking leave. But they didn't allow me serve notice period and asking me to pay one month salary to company. They are denying to pay my incentives which are pending from 2 months before my resignation. Though incentives are not mentioned in my appointment letter. please guide me what should I do?

The initial step for recovery of your pending money is to send a legal notice to the company.

In the legal notice we provide a stipulated time to return the money failing to do so, you would require to file a civil suit for recovery in the concerned civil court. Please note that you will have to pay the corresponding court fee as per the amount of recovery to file the recovery suit.