×

quesRetrenchment Package

I am working as a Manager in a KPO and been working in this company for last 12 year and my company is on the verge of winding off. I want to know if i am applicable to get Retrenchment package as per the law?

• ansIt will not be retrenchment of people. It is loss of job for winding up of the Company. For winding up of the Company, there will be a few months salary towards compensation which will first considered as a debt of the Company by the receiver who will be appointed by the Court while passing the windup order.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only