Retrenchment Package

I am working as a Manager in a KPO and been working in this company for last 12 year and my company is on the verge of winding off. I want to know if i am applicable to get Retrenchment package as per the law?

It will not be retrenchment of people. It is loss of job for winding up of the Company. For winding up of the Company, there will be a few months salary towards compensation which will first considered as a debt of the Company by the receiver who will be appointed by the Court while passing the windup order.