Resigned from company. Company not paying my dues. What to do?

I have resigned in working company 30 June 2015 but my salary due from Dec.2014 and do not give any response by company. what can i do please help me.
Thanks.

If you have resigned with immediate effect, the company can claim notice pay. You can demand the same to be adjusted with your pending pay since December by sending a Legal Notice addressed to appointing authority, MD, Head-HR followed by email. The company should supply you acknowledgment and acceptance of your resignation. In case there is no favourable responde, you can approach the Labour Commissioner.