Resigned from company. Company not paying my dues. What to do?

In Labour & Service Law
I have resigned in working company 30 June 2015 but my salary due from Dec.2014 and do not give any response by company. what can i do please help me.

Answers (1)

342 votes
If you have resigned with immediate effect, the company can claim notice pay. You can demand the same to be adjusted with your pending pay since December by sending a Legal Notice addressed to appointing authority, MD, Head-HR followed by email. The company should supply you acknowledgment and acceptance of your resignation. In case there is no favourable responde, you can approach the Labour Commissioner.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
10 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
14 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles